DMG won a MarCom Platinum Award for Copywriting for this web page. Steve Di Pietro was the copywriter.
So…what, exactly, is NJ SEO? Quite simply, it’s a key phrase. It’s one of many that are important to DMG, enough so that we’ve created this special page and optimized it to the greatest degree possible solely for the purpose of getting you (yes, you) to this site. If we can get you here, just imagine what DMG can do for *your* website traffic via SEO. Chances are, this is what happened…
- you are interested in finding a NJ SEO company, so
- you performed a search on Google, Bing, Yahoo or whichever for the phrase NJ SEO,
- this particular page was displayed in the search engine’s results, and
- you clicked on that result which took you to this page.
NJ SEO Began With ResearchWe treat ourselves as we if we were a client. The starting point is determining which key phrases are of most importance to the company. The process is:
- our own thoughts based on our own objectives and experiences,
- plus additional, relevant phrases via keyword generation tools,
- an analysis of each of those phrases which includes search volume, traffic generated, competition, relative value, etc., followed by
- grouping like-phrases. (Example: an ecommerce store’s phrases would be grouped into one of the following: Generic, Brand, or Product.)